Friday, September 17, 2010

Hacking Into Mobile Broadband

PRESENT IN Imaginamálaga Gonzo C. BCN



We to another input
more. Well here you have the poster of Imaginamálaga, which I am invited, along with Roger Bonet, David Garcia and Rafa Sandoval. HUNTERS present there Gonzo, a comic that will be published by DIBUKKS.El which I draw, write scripts and David Roger Bonet Garcia colors. Although no definite date of departure but may leave in December. In Imaginamálaga do a slide show narrated by Roger and enlivened with live music. Then David and myself will work to draw us everything we asked related to C. Gonzo. I think this will be on Saturday if I remember correctly. I hung the sign Imaginamálaga, which will be held from 1 to 3 October. Also cover GONZO Hunters and a page to whet your appetite. Come a greeting and see you in Malaga.

0 comments:

Post a Comment